Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Oh, the places you'll go! -Dr.Suess

Well it's been a few days since I've been on here!
We are busy with life and our evenings with VBS.

I wanted to share some pictures with you today. 
Here they are!


(Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan)


(I took this from the top of Iwatayama Monkey Park in Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan...this guy was chillin..)


(Taken in Mino Park)


 (Also taken in Mino Park. These little ones were EVERYWHERE!  :-) )

My world expanded when my husband and I took a trip to Japan this last April. 
Before then, I'd only been to Guatemala (at least in the years I'm able to recall the memories. I don't remember being in Germany as a baby...). 
The trip to Guatemala was equally eye opening!

We forget, I think, that beyond our comfort zone is a huge world that was created by God for us to see, experience, and enjoy. 

There are things that our eyes will never see unless we get on a plane and go somewhere far, far away.

Places I still want to go are:

Israel
Eastern Europe
China
Vietnam
Australia
Canada
Alaska
and
Somewhere really tropical :)


I would challenge you to travel. Whether it's within the borders of your country to places you've never seen,
or to a completely different continent to places you never knew existed, PLEASE travel. 

You'll be glad you did :-)

Always in love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment