Monday, October 20, 2014

FREE book!

Hi, friends!

Today and tomorrow my first book, To Be Free, is available for FREE on Amazon! I'm so excited about the positive feedback I've received from so many of you who have taken the time to read and review! It means so much to me!



To Be Free is a story of young woman lost in grief. As she navigates nightmares and roller coaster emotions, the ache inside of her never relents. A new neighbor brings hope in the form of friendship, family, and a different perspective on God then she'd ever known. Her stubborn views are challenged simply by the way Vin unconditionally cares for her.

The idea for this book came after a period of loss in our family. I watched people I love struggle through grief and I began imagining what it must be like to wade through that without the peace of God.

I hope you enjoy reading To Be Free and don't forget to follow it up with the sequel, To Be Loved! Available NOW on Amazon Kindle for $2.99!


In Love always,
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment